Below is a description of select Openlands interactive spatial items for use by Openlands staff and friends. Questions or requests, please reach out.
- Openlands Internal Map - A collection of data layers broadly relevant to Openlands staff. This map includes locations of Openlands projects, conservation lands data, Openlands tree plantings, water/land trails, and other information.
- Forestry Map - Locations of Openlands tree plantings and TreeKeepers along with a variety of other Forestry related layers.
- Select Openlands Project Areas & Census Demographics - This map slide presentation focuses on Openlands project areas selected for their representation of Openlands Priority Landscapes. These areas have been intersected with 2020 Census data on race to better understand the communities being served within these project areas.
- Openlands Sites - Location Dynamic - Features Openlands holdings and conservation easements and displays dot of viewer when using mobile device.
- Greater Hackmatack Priority Landscape - Lands protected for Hackmatack National Wildlife Refuge and related layers.
- Twin Creeks - Project within Hackmatack Priority Landscape.
- Grand Illinois Trail - Detailed paths and road routes for the GIT which spans northern Illinois from Lake Michigan to the Mississippi.